The Healthy By Design Gardeners’ Market is designed to bring healthy, fresh, local, and affordable fruits and vegetables to the community. The market is also a social meeting place to celebrate health and nutrition. Healthy By Design is partnering with Billings Parks, Recreation, and Public Lands to bring the market to the South Park. The Gardeners’ Market is located in South Park on the corner of South 28th Street and Sixth Avenue South in Billings, MT. The season runs from the second week of June through the first week in October.
If you would like to receive a weekly reminder and update about the Gardeners’ Market click here!
Information for vendors:
- Vendors can sell fresh produce, eggs and handcrafted items. All products must be produced by the vendor.
- Vendors must call or e-mail the Market Manager at least two days before each market to ensure a space.
- The 2017 Vendor Handbook can provide more information on selling at the market and all vendors will be given a packet prior to selling that will cover payment options and other regulations.
- Vendors are encouraged to accept SNAP, debit/credit tokens at the Gardeners’ Market and must receive a short training before accepting tokens.
- Produce vendors are also encouraged to accept WIC Farm Direct benefits at the Gardeners’ Market. You must receive a 30-minute training at the WIC Program before accepting WIC benefits. Contact the WIC Program at 406.247.3370.
- For more information check out our resources below. If you have questions leave a message at 406.651.6444 or e-mail email@example.com.